We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure it is as useful, easy to navigate and enjoyable as possible. We may also use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- Consent – By accessing this website, you signify your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you, as specified below in this policy statement. Should we choose to revise these terms, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information and when we disclose it.
- Personal information – You may be providing personal information when you communicate with us. For example, you may give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or web site or, if you enter a competition or promotion, you’ll give your name, address and e-mail address. We will collect information about your visit to the site by analysis of customer traffic, including the use of “cookies”.
- Traffic data – We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
- Disclosure policy – Your personal information will never be passed on to a third party. However, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful Government requests to operate its systems and protect itself or its users.
- Protecting your information – We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your enquiry further.
- About cookies – A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.
- By participating in a promotion or nomination, entrants licence and grant us an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- How to contact us – If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.