Terms and Conditions
Win a dinner with Rugby Legends!
- The competition is open to all UK residents, 18 years old or over, excluding households of employees of debbie&andrew's, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter, Internet access is required. Please make sure you are able to attend the specific dates.
- The competition will open on 12/08/15.
- How to enter:
- Click the banner on our e-mail, link on Facebook or Twitter or enter at http://www.debbieandandrews.co.uk/win-stuff 12th August 15:00pm - Friday 14th October 13:00pm. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- One entry per person, although you can enter for both prize types at the same time. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that persons entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- All entries must be received by the closing date as stated on the competition information page.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants licence and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- Prize: Jason Leonard's World Cup Warriers at London Marriot Hotel on the 9th September 2015
- Join Jason Leonard and fellow Rugby Stars at his Annual Charity Dinner, raising funds for The Atlas Foundation.
- Featuring an audience with Past and Present Rugby World Cup Heroes
- 3 course dinner with wine
- Two places at our debbie&andrew’s table
The winner will be drawn within 24 hours of the closing date of 1st September. If the prize is unclaimed after 48 hours of notification, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the competition rules.
Prize: RWC Legends Dinner at the Corinthia Hotel on the 23rd October 2015
- Set in the stunning Ballroom and Courtroom, and hosted by 2003 Rugby World Cup winners Will Greenwood and Richard Hill and SKY presenter Alex Payne.
- 160 guests will be treated to an incredible Rugby World Cup evening as the tournament builds up to the Semi Final and Final stages.
- Laurent Perrier Champagne & Canapés Reception
- 3 course dinner with wine
- Signed memorabilia
- Two places at our debbie&andrew’s table
The winners will be drawn within 24 hours of the closing date of 14th October. If the prize is unclaimed after 48 hours of notification, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- All 4 winners will be chosen by a random computerised system from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Unless explicitly specified on the competition information page prizes do not include provision for travel, meals, taxes, insurance, accommodation, service charges or any other items or expenses.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail, within 24 hours of win date. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The Prize will be distributed by email to address supplied at time of confirmation of prize winning.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or debbie&andrew’s staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to debbie&andrew's and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
- You must be a Rugby World Cup fan, this prize is not suitable for those that are not.
Promoter and Data Controller: debbie&andrew's, Broadwater Lane, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5RD (no entries to this address)