‘Make with the Kids’ Sausage Pizza
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Bake your sausages in a lightly oiled baking tray in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice during that time.
3. Put to one side to cool, then slice thinly.
4. Spread the sauce over the pizza bases. Add the sliced sausage and sprinkle with the cheddar and mozzarella.
5. Place the pizzas in the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the base is crisp and the topping is golden.
6. Slice and serve!
Top tip - add sliced peppers, mushrooms or tomatoes for some veggies!