Fruity Sausage Curry
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Bake your sausages in a lightly oiled baking tray in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice during that time. Remove and put to one side.
3. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic until fragrant. Stir in the apple, curry powder, chilli powder and sultanas. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Now crumble over the stock cube, add the coconut cream and water and season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
5. Add the cooked sausages to the pan and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Just before serving, stir in the sugar. Serve with plain boiled rice and maybe a poppadum or two.
2 packs debbie&andrew’s butcher's classics Pork Sausages
1tbsp sunflower oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 apple, cored and chopped
2tsp curry powder
A pinch chilli powder
1 chicken stock cube
1 x 400ml tin coconut cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1tbsp dark brown soft sugar