Beef, green chilli and lime meatball wraps
1. Pulse the garlic and onion in a food processor until finely chopped
2. Add the parsley and coriander and pulse briefly until finely chopped
3. Transfer the mixture to a separate bowl and combine with the olive oil, lime juice, pepper and salt.
4. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
1. Cook the debbie&andrew’s beef, green chilli and lime meatballs as per instructions. Once cooked cut into halves.
2. To make the fajita, warm the tortillas as instructed. Across the middle of each tortillas add: 4-5 halved balls with a drizzle of the chimichurri and a little of everything else. Wrap it up and enjoy!
Cooking tip: The chimichurri is best served after having marinaded overnight, allowing flavours to fully develop. Or as a quick and easy alternative replace the chimichurri with a ready made guacamole.
2 packets of debbie&andrew’s beef, green chilli and lime meatballs
10 tortillas (or Gluten Free alternative)
2 red peppers finely sliced into strips
2 handful of shredded salad leaves
150g soured cream
2 tomatoes de-seeded and diced
1-2 avocados finely sliced.
For the chimichurri sauce
150g fresh coriander
40g fresh parsley
3 garlic cloves - peeled
4 tbsp chopped onion
A good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 3 limes
Salt and pepper to taste