Sausage Bruschetta with Sweetcorn Salad
1. Turn on grill to high and line a flat baking tray with foil.
2. In a medium bowl combine beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion.
3. In another bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime zest and juice, honey, cumin and jalapeño. Mix the dressing into the sweetcorn mixture and set aside to marinate.
4. Slice the debbie&andrew’s Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages into thick chunks and fry in a non stick fry pan in a little olive oil over a high heat until cooked.
5. Place your baguette slices cut side down and sprinkle tops with cheddar and chilli. Grill until lovely and golden. Once out of the oven, top with sausage meat and coriander.
6. Garnish salad with coriander and serve alongside sausage bruschetta.
1 pack of debbie&andrew’s Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages or 1 pack of debbie&andrew’s Clean & Lean Pork Sausages
1 baguette sliced thickly (or a Gluten Free option)
200g cheddar grated
1 red mild chilli, diced
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
1 tomato deseeded and diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
A bunch of chopped coriander
1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
1 lime, juice and zest
1/2 tsp cumin