Sausage & Cheddar Pin Wheels
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a flat baking tray with parchment.
2. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, red onion, grated cheddar, 1 tablespoon of chopped thyme and diced debbie&andrew's Caramelised Red Onion Pork Sausages until well combined and easily spreadable. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dust your bench with flour and lay down the puff pasty sheet. Evenly spread your cream cheese mixture all over your pastry sheet.
4. Roll up your pasty sheet length ways. Once completely rolled and secure, using a sharp clean knife, cut pinwheels that are 1 inch thick.
5. Place cut side down on the lined baking tray, and using your beaten egg, brush the sides and top of pinwheels to completely coat. Sprinkle with your left over chopped thyme and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.
1 pack debbie&andrew's Caramelised Red Onion Pork Sausages, diced small
250g cream cheese
4 spring onions, sliced thinly
100g mature cheddar, grated
1 sheet of gluten free puff pastry
2 tbs thyme, chopped
1 egg, beaten
Gluten free flour for dusting