Sausage and Egg Muffins
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. Drizzle a little oil into a baking tray and place the sausages in the tray. Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, shaking the tin once or twice in that time.
3. Remove the tray from the oven and drain the sausages on kitchen paper. When they have cooled a little, cut each in half lengthways and drain on kitchen paper again.
4. In a large frying pan, fry the 6 eggs (to taste) in a little hot oil. Season with salt and pepper and put to one side.
5. Meanwhile, half and toast your muffins (in your toaster if they fit, under the grill if not). Spread all 6 halves generously with butter.
6. Place the muffin halves on plates – 2 to each plate. Top each half with two sausage halves, then top each with an egg. Season with more salt and pepper and serve.