1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Use a large, stovetop and oven friendly dish. On a medium/high heat, fry off the lardons, onion, carrot, sweet potato, celery and sage in the olive oil until golden brown - about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and red wine and cook out for 5 minutes until reduced by half.
3. Add your tomatoes, cannellini beans, honey and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the debbie&andrew’s Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages carefully on top being careful not to fully submerge as you want the sausages to get a lovely golden brown colour.
5. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and lay a few extra whole sage leaves on the top.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crusty gluten free bread.
1 Pack of debbie&andrew’s Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages or 1 pack of debbie&andrew’s Toulouse Sausages
2tbs olive oil
200g smoked lardons
1 brown onion, diced
2 carrots, diced
2 celery sticks, diced
1 sweet potato, cubed
2 cloves garlic, minced
10 sage leaves - roughly chopped
1/2 bottle of red wine
400g can cannellini beans - drained and rinsed
400g can of chopped tomatoes
50g gluten free breadcrumbs