Sausage and Thyme Quiche
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Bake your sausages in a lightly oiled baking tray in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice during that time.
3. Put to one side to cool, then slice in half lengthways to make 12 fingers. Place the cooked halved sausages in a fan shape in the flan case.
4. In a large bowl mix the eggs with the single cream and crème fraiche. Whisk, season with salt and pepper and add the thyme and grated cheese. Stir well.
5. Pour the cheese, egg and cream mixture over the sausages and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Slice and serve with a simple green salad.
1 readymade shortcrust pastry case (for a Gluten Free alternative try Udi's Pastry Mix)
1 pack debbie&andrew’s Perfect Cumberland Sausages, each sausage cut in half or debbie&andrew’s Pork & Herb Chipolatas
75ml single cream
75ml crème fraiche
100g cheddar cheese, grated
1tbsp fresh thyme chopped
Salt and pepper to taste