Kid's Sausage Kebabs & Potato Salad
1. Soak your wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes then drain and put to one side. Halve all the sausages and put those to one side too. Preheat your barbecue to a medium heat.
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the new potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
3. Thread the sausages, onion, pepper and bacon onto the skewers and then brush with barbecue sauce.
4. Cook the kebabs on your barbecue for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, drain and roughly crush with a fork. Stir in butter, salt and pepper, salad cream and dill.
6. Serve the kebabs at once with a spoon of potato salad on the side and more barbecue sauce if you wish.
600g new potatoes
2 packs debbie&andrew’s Perfect Pork Sausages, each sausage cut in half
2 red onions, peeled and cut into chunks
2 red peppers, seeds removed and cut into chunks
12 rashers of streaky bacon, cut in half
2tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
1tbsp salad cream
1 handful fresh dill, chopped
12 wooden skewers