Sausage & Halloumi Salad
1. Preheat your grill to its hottest setting.
2. Place the sausages on the grill and cook evenly, turning often, for around 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Slice the halloumi into 0.5cm slices and add to the barbecue after around 10 minutes. The cheese will need 5 minutes or so to grill.
4. In a large serving bowl toss the rocket with the drained antipasti, then add the avocado and red wine vinegar and drizzle with a little honey. Toss well and check for oil and vinegar - add more of one or other to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Now slice the cooked sausages and cheese into slivers on the angle and add to the top of the salad before serving.
1 pack debbie&andrew’s Harrogate 97% Pork Sausages
1 x 225g block halloumi cheese
1 bag rocket
1 x 200g jar mixed antipasti in olive oil, drained
1 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed, and sliced
1tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper