Four days to go until our tweet-to-eat pops up!
We are busy preparing for the UK’s first (and our first!) Tweet to Eat Sausage Sandwich kitchen. Hopefully you will have heard about it, if not, you can find out all about it at the following websites: Evening Standard, All in London, List, What’s On London, and Broadgate London.
Some of our friends have also shown support, particularly British Sausage Week at LovePork, Victoria Eggs, Thread Friends, Meringue Girls, SportFest and lots of our lovely customers! Thank you so much!
So how is it all going?! With 4 days to go:
- the sausages are about to be made (we are so excited to be specially making gluten, wheat and dairy free Kentish Apple and Cider Sausages, as well as our award winning Perfect Pork Sausages and Perfect Cumberland Sausages!)
- the country shop is almost completed by engineers and carpenters. The signage is printed - after all, hungry Londoners will want to see what flavour sausage to ask for!
- we have tweeted our hearts out
- we have reminded our customers with three emails in three weeks!
- we have ordered our bread from artisan bakers Flour Power City
- our chefs are limbering up for some intense sausage cooking!
- we are setting up our TV screen to showcase tweets on the day
- coupons have been delivered, so everyone who tries a sausage sarnie gets money off any of our packs in Asda, Sainsbury’s or Tesco
Wish us luck and come and see us at Finsbury Avenue Square, near Liverpool Street Station, on Monday 3rd November...don't forget your phone so you can tweet us #ideserveasausage!